To make the tone settings, press Menu
and select Tones.
In this menu, you can change the settings of the currently selected
- Ringing tone: Sets the tone that you hear when
you receive a call.
- Ringing volume: Sets the volume level for
the ringing and message alert tones.
- Incoming call alert: Defines how the phone
notifies you of incoming voice calls. For example, when Off
is selected, the phone stays silent when you receive a call and
is shown in standby mode.
- Message alert tone: Sets the tone that you
hear when you receive a text message.
- Keypad tones: Sets the volume for keypad tones.
- Warning tones: Sets the phone to sound tones,
e.g. when the battery is running out of power.
- Vibrating alert: Sets the phone to vibrate
when you receive a call or a text message.
- Rhythmic backlight alert: Sets the backlights
of the phone to flash in the rhythm of the selected ringing tone or
message alert tone.
The vibrator does not operate when the phone is connected to a charger
or a desktop stand.